Wednesday, June 27, 2012

It's ok...Just Cry

1 comment:

  1. Praying for comfort only God can give!!!!

    the other connection I haven't shared on the blog.....Don Campbell's wife is a GAL. She was a GAL for 4 children.....3 boys and one girl. Termination of Rights happened.....and the boys were placed immediately. That was 2 weeks ago. They had never talked about or planned on adoption, but God whispered to him that this girl was their daughter. Ummmmm....except he has a record (20 years ago, but still a felony). And she was this girl's GAL. BUT GOD- and within a week this 11 year old girl was in their home!!! ONLY GOD!!!

    I pray that God will make a way for you to heal. I pray that supernatural comfort will surround your home! I pray that you will know that you have prayer warriors on your side!

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you!! Please keep our names to M. A. and I. so I can post your comment! :)