Monday, March 26, 2012

Another lockbox idea




Hubby was out shopping for some things for the house and found this at Lowes! I have several things that I like to keep in my kitchen for everyday or more frequent use and this is perfect for keeping those things there and still obey the rules :) The other stuff I keep in my other lockbox. Just another idea to keep in mind if you are looking for something!

2 comments:

  1. That looks like a great size! The only downside for me would be that I would still have to lock the box inside something else (ie a cupboard or closet). All of our meds have to be double locked. (It's ridiculous really!)

    I love how this one looks like it would fit in a cupboard though. Very convenient!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm grateful that our county doesn't require a lockbox like that! They just specify that things like meds need to be "inaccessible" to any kids in your home. Since we have a three-month-old right now, anything not directly in her crib is pretty inaccessible. I'm sure eventually we'll get a lockbox if we end up with an older kid, but I'm glad we don't have that daily inconvenience yet.

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you!! Please keep our names to M. A. and I. so I can post your comment! :)