Tuesday, May 8, 2012
Resurfaced...again!
So bio-dad has contacted the CM once again for a visit. He hasn't visited in over 2 months!!! I hate that he can disappear for months and then just pop back into the picture, ask for a visit and be granted it the next day. I asked the question of whether it will be unsupervised (as before) or if it will be supervised since he's been acting so flaky and weird lately! Of course I got no response. It will be most likely be unsupervised because it would be too much of an inconvenience for her to supervise the visit. I feel so sorry for baby and these people that just keep popping in and out of his life :( Couple that with another 6 hour visit with aunt/uncle on Sat! The things that STINK about foster care!
oye!!! How silly! I know he has biology, but just the fact that it is all about him and not his son. So hard!! PRAYING!!!!
ReplyDeleteI am preparing myself mentally for this as well. Our bm has been mia over a month, but I know she will show up any time now like nothing ever happened. But even so, being mentally ready isn't going to help emotionally :(
ReplyDeleteThat is ridiculous
ReplyDelete