Monday, November 5, 2012

Another Brother

Baby Wayne was born Nov. 2nd weighing in at 10lbs 9oz!!!!!!!!!!!!  Wowzers!!!  This is Michael's biological brother.  She didn't send me a picture yet, but I am eager to see one.  He's gotta look just like Mikey when he was born.  Wondering about and praying for this little one's future!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Is there a possibility for you to raise his brother as well?!? Bio mom sent you the picture?

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats!


    ? right ? i didn't know what to say, but you sound excited so I hope this is a good thing

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, not a positive thing :( I am eager to see a picture tho because I think he will look just like Mikey did. Their sister looks like Mikey's twin, so I am sure this one will be a cutie too. Praying like crazy for this child and wondering how long he will be in that home?????

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you!! Please keep our names to M. A. and I. so I can post your comment! :)