Monday, November 23, 2009

Back!

We are finally able to get back to life and the original plan :) We should be back on "the list" today and maybe we'll get a call soon! Actually we already had one, but we said "no." I had literally stepped in the house from my trip to Iowa and 2 minutes later we got a call for a 2 week old baby boy! I wanted so bad to say "YES!" but like I said I just got home and we were having my parents come in the next day for 5 days. So...we start fresh today and see what happens!!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Yeah! I can't wait to see who God brings to your home first! One of our first foster daughters is here spending the afternoon with me and it is so wonderful to still be able to see them now and again!

Foster mama K said...

Welcome back! I know that must have been hard to say no to a two week old.. Send him my way lol