Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Here we go...

Tomorrow is Pre-trial/Bio-Dad's advisory.  Pre-trial isn't much of anything to speak of and I highly doubt that dad will show for his advisory.  I think I need a flow chart for this, but I think I'll just do bullets :)

IF Dad shows....

  1. They will serve him to appear in court next week for trial
  2. Trial will continue as planned for both parents next Thur.
IF Dad doesn't show....
  1. Not much of anything will be accomplished tomorrow
  2. They will do publication for the next 6 WEEKS to see if Dad responds to an ad in the paper (ha!). 
  3. Trial will continue as scheduled next week for bio-MOM ONLY.  Trial for Dad will happen after the 6 week waiting period is up.  
So....as it sits (and how I believe it will go down) we will have trial for Mom's TPR next week, wait 6 weeks, get trial for Dad scheduled, have trial, then MBI and the ugliness that will happen to determine where Choo Choo will be forever.  

I asked uncle today at drop off if he knew where bio-dad was or if he had heard from him and he said "no."  I don't know if that's true or not, but .....It is my prayer (and we covet all your prayers as well!!!!!!!!!) that bio-dad shows up tomorrow and we can get this show on the road!!!!!!!!!!   


No comments: