IF Dad shows....
- They will serve him to appear in court next week for trial
- Trial will continue as planned for both parents next Thur.
IF Dad doesn't show....
- Not much of anything will be accomplished tomorrow
- They will do publication for the next 6 WEEKS to see if Dad responds to an ad in the paper (ha!).
- Trial will continue as scheduled next week for bio-MOM ONLY. Trial for Dad will happen after the 6 week waiting period is up.
So....as it sits (and how I believe it will go down) we will have trial for Mom's TPR next week, wait 6 weeks, get trial for Dad scheduled, have trial, then MBI and the ugliness that will happen to determine where Choo Choo will be forever.
I asked uncle today at drop off if he knew where bio-dad was or if he had heard from him and he said "no." I don't know if that's true or not, but .....It is my prayer (and we covet all your prayers as well!!!!!!!!!) that bio-dad shows up tomorrow and we can get this show on the road!!!!!!!!!!