Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Happy Birthday to Me!

Well...not yet!  In April I will be having a birthday and I recently saw on another foster momma's blog a great way to celebrate!  So thank you Catie (if you read this!) for the idea and I pray that our agency is as blessed as yours was!  I'm sending this out early to give ya'll plenty of time! :)

In case you are not familiar with www.thishighcalling.blogspot.com she decided to ask friends/family/blog readers/anyone (!) to donate items in honor of her birthday.  Each year she has done something different to bless her agency and foster families as they all step out and reunite families and care for children.

I have decided that I would like to walk in her footsteps and reach out to you all to celebrate my birthday in a similar manner!  The Children's Home Society is our agency and we have been so blessed by them over and over in our 4+ years as being foster parents.  We have grown to be good friends with our social workers and feel they do a superior job at taking care of us as foster parents, but especially caring for the children!

I would LOVE to bless their socks off with donations of diapers (we'll start there this year :) ) I'd love to flood their office with so many different size diapers to bless the foster families and children with.  Size newborn-6 and pull ups too!!  If you want to add wipes or any other goodies that's great too!!  I know many of you are excellent couponers and can snag these at great prices!! 

If you know me IRL feel free to call me and I will pick them up or you can drop them off here.  If you are out of town mail them to me or if you would like to just make a straight donation to CHS I can provide you with that address too!  Email me at fostermommam@gmail.com for any info you need and I look forward to blessing others this year (and not focusing on my age-lol!) 

Don't worry, I'll send a few reminders along the way :-)

No comments: