Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Ahhhhhh.....

So I finally got ahold of our CM's supervisor and apparently they have no idea when she may (or may not be back!) My question was about court and the visit prior tomorrow and he said that the visit is going to be held as they typically do and that court has been rescheduled for 2 weeks from now. Ahhhh.....if I had not called him to see what was going on I would have shown up with a 1 yr old (having gone through security with all the "stuff" he requires) and would have found out that it was cancelled. I would have been FUMING! Apparently until we have a clue what is going on with our CM we have been reassigned to a new CM. We actually already know her because she was his CM for 1 week before we got the one now on leave. Oh my! My head is spinning and I can only imagine how IRATE his parents are. Tomorrow was to be the day that bio-dad gets a case plan and his visits re-instated. Now he has to wait another 2 weeks. It's been about 3 or 4 months since he has seen him :( How do people do all of this without the grace and mercy of God????

We are headed to the beach to relax!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: