Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Prayer and Fasting

This month I have been fasting and praying for the hearts of many as we approach National Adoption Month (November). Of course I have also included in that Little Man and his case. I have been praying that (for his sake) the bio-dad would complete his case plan in record time making L.M.'s time in care as short as possible...that all would go swiftly and smoothly in court...that paternity would be officially established...and that our CM would like her job (lol!)

In this month we have seen his case manager leave, we got a new case manager, court was cancelled (delayed 2 weeks), paternity was established, and no case plan has even been started. God is making it very clear that things will happen in His timetable and not my mine. This is no surprise, but I was hoping they lined up together-lol! ;)

There are still 4 days left in this month...wonder what else will happen. I called his CM this morning and verified that the visit was remaining the same and it would happen today. I had L.M. and all his things ready to go. The transporter never called, never showed up. I called his CM to what was going on (I don't have the transporters #) and it went to VM and I haven't heard back. Roll with the punches!!! One day they are going to "forget" to tell me...ya know...the one with the child....and they are going to come to pick him up and we won't be here. Then maybe they might think about calling me???? I am a communication person...I NEED good communication. This is yet another way God is stretching me through this process!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: