Wednesday, April 27, 2011

3 months old!

Monday sweet baby turned 3 months old! I can hardly believe it...it seems to have gone so fast, yet when I think about the lack of sleep it seems like forever-LOL! We have been practicing tummy-time and his head control is getting quite good! Today he even rolled over!!!! I thought it was fluke the first time, but then he did it a few more times (tummy to back)! He smiles and laughs a lot...seriously the sweetest thing ever :)

Our current challenge is trying to get him to sleep in his crib versus the carseat. For awhile he was sooo congested he would need to upright to sleep. Well, that became a habit since he has been sick so long and the all-night "training sessions" have started to break that habit. I am tired and it is long/hard work, but it of course is necessary and will be worth it.

Yesterday there was a staffing and tomorrow a judicial review. I unfortunately can't be at either, so that makes me relient upon his CM for what happened. I might hear next week....

No comments: