Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Little Porker!

Monday I took LG in for his 2 month check up and I was stopped in my tracks when they said he weighed 10.14!!! That means that he gained 4 pounds in a month and a 1/2 :) Yeah...we like to eat at this house...it doesn't matter how old you are!! :) He was 25th %ile all around (whereas he was not even on the chart last time!) He has super dry skin despite my efforts with different lotions and olive oil. The Dr. suggested another cream before going to a steroid cream because that would pretty much be his entire body! It's an OTC cream, but she said sometimes Medicaid will cover it since he a foster child. I'm hoping so! He has had a cough for about 2 weeks now (going on 3 ...so does LM) and she said that he sounded "junky" but nothing serious. Ugh...he wakes up often from coughing/gagging himself :( Poor thing keeps losing part of his feedings because he coughs and gags himself! On another note...his Mom has her pre-trial hearing next Wednesday. The CM can address any comments/concerns related to Dad at that time as well. I get parts of the story from different people, so when I piece it all together it makes sense. I don't know where the housing stuff stands, but hopefully the FRS can tell me more on that tomorrow. Oh....I sit up at 4am trying to massage the gas out of this most.gassy.baby. EVA! and think about how Dad is going to handle all this. LG's fussy pretty much all evening until he crashes after his 10:00 bottle. I don't know...going from single bachlorhood to full-time Daddy will be quite the shock to him! I'll offer up whatever info I can to help him! :)

No comments: