Thursday, August 5, 2010

Digital Scrapbooking

I love it! I really wanted to scrapbook Little Man's first year (+) with us, but physically scrapbooking is so time and space consuming...two things that I don't have! So...I went to www.smilebox.com and created a nice book to send with Little Man documenting lots of fun things that he did/learned while here and will send it with him when he returns home (whenever that may be!) Actually I'll probably have another one for him by that point. I wish I could post it here because he's so darn cute, but oh well :( I may tweek the book a bit to add more details, but it will definitely give him something tangible from his early childhood and a memory piece of the people who loved him so much while him mommy/daddy got their "stuff" together :)

No comments: