Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Changing my mindset

Ok...Uncle wants to hate me...the enemy wants to get me down and depressed....WELL I AM SAYING NO!  As soon as I prayed that the depressing spirit be gone in Jesus Name I felt this enormous lifting.  I changed my attitude and became a much more pleasant person to be around :)

I tend to have toys stashed throughout the year so guess what?  I have extras!  Guess who they are going to?  Yep...Chance's siblings.  My flesh says that is the last thing I want to do, but I know that I have to move and breathe in LOVE even if I don't feel like it!  So this weekend I will give them gifts knowing I did something nice for little ones who never asked to be raised by these parents and certainly never asked to get involved in this mess of a case either.

What a change when we take those thoughts captive unto Christ!

No comments: