Saturday, January 26, 2013

Hilarious!

A little comedic relief....

The other day Choo Choo was sitting on my lap on the couch and my hubby was sitting next to us.  Choo Choo tooted and he immediately said "Dad...dat you?!"  The rest went like this....

Dad: No...that was you Choo Choo!
C: Dad...dat you?!  You fart?
D: You're blaming that on me?!  That was YOU!
C: You tink (stink..as he waved his hand back and forth to clear the smell) LOL!

Hubby said that now he can't blame his stinky farts on the baby anymore-lol!  He'll tell on him. :)  Right now as I type he saying it to his puppy. "Puppy dat you?!"  He loves to blame any of his naughty toddler stuff on poor puppy too.  Last week puppy took food from the counter without asking, turned on the blender (thank God the lid was on!), broke Michael's block tower, and apparently even went outside without help!  lol!  This kid is a character!


2 comments:

StarfishMom said...

He is at an ADORABLE age!! My boy is there too :) LOVE the messes they get into! After 4 girls it's JUST what I needed! :)

StarfishMom said...

Great age! :)