Monday, July 26, 2010

Court today

So not a lot happened today in court. The "legal" father "birth" father debate continues, but something was done today to hopefully get things moving in the right direction! :) I had the opportunity to meet the birthfather today. He seemed like a nice guy and although he didn't get what he wanted in court he was very respectful to the judge. It was also mentioned today that mom has received a diagnosis through her counseling and further sessions have been recommended with a target completion of December 2010! December 1st will be one full year that Little Man has been with us. It breaks my heart every time I hear about pushing things back farther and farther because it's Little Man who is going to be the one suffering. The longer he is away from them the more he is attached to us. We are praying for God's complete and perfect will to be done!!

These two verses were in my devotions today....

"Even to your old age and gray hairs I am he, I am he who will sustain you. I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you." Isaiah 46:4

"....what I have said, that will I bring about; what I have planned, that will I do." Isaiah 46:11

No comments: