Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Here and gone!

Little D arrived at about 9:30 this morning and is just so cute! He had a crazy bite (not sure what from) on his cheek that had become infected. His foster mom took him to the Dr. yesterday to get it checked out and got a prescription. It can be hard when kids just come into the system to get things straight with medicaid. So...at naptime I called and spoke to our pharmacist and she was so helpful and said it was no problem to get them filled. Great!I was going to go when Mr. M got home from work, but then I got a call at 5:15 saying that they found relative placement for him and he was gone by 6:00! Ya never know what's going to happen around here!

As for Little Man he was supposed to have a nice long visit with his mom today, but the transporter never showed up so the CM had to cancel the visit. I am glad I was not sitting in the mall with the CM/mom at that point. I'm sure that mom was quite angry after not seeing him for 2 weeks! Take two is tomorrow afternoon...

No comments: