Friday, July 9, 2010

Update on Little Man

I took him to the pediatrician this morning and she listened to his lungs and did hear "something." She decided to do a breathing treatment and listen again. If he still sounded bad she would start with a shot of antibiotic in her office, but if was better then we could just do the oral antibiotics. Thank God he was moving air well and sounding good! Something is clearly wrong with the little guy since he woke up with a 104.5 fever this morning!! She decided that just the antibiotics for now and breathing treatments for the "gunk" but that should take care of things. We have a follow-up next week and also his well-child visit. I feel like between all 3 kids we are at that office a lot-LOL!

No comments: