Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Ready to scream!

I got an email (on an already tough morning) that our court date for Baby of Oct 1st is getting rescheduled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Can you hear me screaming in frustration??????????  The first hearing was supposed to be in Aug.  We are now probably looking at the end of Oct (no official date given to me yet).  At this rate the kid's gonna be 10 before he has permanency!  Sheesh!!!!!!!!!  Seriously tho...my baby is almost 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I just want this over with....I know I have to  look for what God could be doing in these delays, but it's hard....oh so hard!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

StarfishMom said...

Laughing at your post because I feel the SAME EXACT WAY!!! We've had prout for 21 months (since birth) and even though bio dad is incarcerated and EVEN THOUGH bio mom has not made ONE visit in over a month...we STILL have no end in sight!! The one thing I hold on to is the fact that GOD IS NEVER LATE!!! I am blessed to be able to love on Sprout and care for him while I'm waiting... Praying for PEACE for you...