Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Again :(

So Little Man's staffing was rescheduled for today. I confirmed yesterday and was on my way by 9:00am this morning. I was about 10 minutes from home when my cell rang. It was Mr. M saying the CM called and the meeting had been cancelled for a second time. This time, it was the Director who was not going to be able to attend due to an emergency court situation, so we will wait and see when it will be rescheduled again....

The past 2 days we have noticed Little Man letting go of objects and independently standing for a few seconds!!! Here we go!

Oh....good news! I called and spoke to another woman at the pulmonologist's office and she said that as long as we have the Medicaid # then they will be able to run the information and I don't have to actually have the card itself. Yay!!! He is having a hard time breathing and I am giving him treatments every 4-6 hours so we don't have to go to the pediatrician's office this week and can just see the pulmonologist. We'll see if it works :)

No comments: