I had speech therapy for my son this am and when I came home there was a message that said staffing for little man was in 10 minutes and to call her if I wanted to participate via phone. So I called and well, 1 1/2 hours later staffing started! It was my first one so I wasn't really sure what to expect. I really was only asked a few questions about concerns, problems, vacations, etc. I was glad I attended because his CM said that he is going to the pulmonologist, but that was because of ONE breathing epsisode back in December. I had to set the record straight that it has now been 4 times where he has needed the nebulizer to breathe and he is going for an evaluation.
Mom was on another line, so that was interesting. She claims she wants nothing to do with bio-dad (yet he stays with her sometimes!) She claims she is getting an apt. tomorrow, still no job, and she is 100% (for now) making an adoption plan for the unborn baby. She is about 4 months along right now. There are a lot of ways that this could go still, and I have already learned that you just have to wait for things to happen before you believe any of it! LOL!
In June/July we are going to be driving to MI for a family vacation and we were given approval by her that she didn't mind and she even said for us to have fun! I was a bit surprised she didn't put up a fuss. She was relieved that we were driving because she didn't want Little Man on a plane. I would have thought the opposite! In our book yesterday she made the comment that with the situation she was in that it was a blessing that we are taking care of him :)
So, all in all it went well. I was released after 35 minutes though, so I am not sure what happened after that. We just continue to walk with one foot in front of the other! :-)