Friday, January 7, 2011

Sad

I just had a visit with our LM's GAL and she said the the bio-mom admitted to her that she was "dirty" on a couple of occasions when recently asked to test. For many, many months she tested 2x's a week randomly and never came back dirty. It seems as though rather than getting better and moving forward, they are taking steps backward. It's so sad to see :( Hopelessness.... Self-medicating.... Almost homeless.... The greatest thing that I can do for them right now is PRAY! I can't see them getting their son back, but God can change their lives and I am praying that He does for their sake and so that LM has the opportunity to know who they are as he gets older and understands more. My heart truly is sad for the way they are living (and who they are living for)!

No comments: