Thursday, March 10, 2011

Different World

Everyone keeps asking me if Little Grape looks like his Dad or Mom. I saw his mom at court, but haven't met his Dad yet. So, where does a foster parent whose trying to find these answers go?? The arrest inquiries page of the local police dept of course! I was switching back and forth between their mugshots to see which of his features came from each parent! I stopped in the middle thought about just how crazy this is! LOL!!

The verdict....I think he looks more like his Dad, but has a couple of Mom's features too! Everyone always comments on how long LG's fingers are and how tall he will be. That arrest inquiries page also told me that Dad is 6'1 and Mom is 5'6. He just might be tall :)

3 comments:

The Campbell's Journey said...

So here I am laughing out loud while I read this. I was having this same conversation with Ms. M's CM today. She has commented many times on how much she looks like her dad. A couple of weeks ago I got the staffing report and therefore had dad's name. I went straight to my computer to pull him up on the arrest inquiry report. Sure enough, she's the spitting image. LOL!

MamaFoster said...

you might be a foster mom if...


:)

Unknown said...

the "arrest inquiries page"...i laughed out loud. yes, you "might be a foster mom if..>" in fact, that's my new post..