Friday, May 25, 2012

Overnight visit!

This morning I got a random text from the CM saying " you know (baby) has an overnight visit this week right?"  UMMMMMM  NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!  After having the chance to speak with the GAL and her, apparently the GAL and I were the only one's who missed that information.  It's in neither of our notes or the staffing notes either.  Hmmmmm......  Baby has been sick with a low grade fever and diarrhea since last Sunday.  HAVE FUN!  At least they will get to experience the "real stuff."  The uncle texted me and asked if since he was sick we could do next week.  Call me crazy, but I don't get to give  him back when he is sick, so he's going!  Next week doesn't work for us anyway.  So......normal drop off 9am Sat through Sun. at 3:30.  The beginning of the end..........

No comments: