Saturday, June 16, 2012

To my sweet husband....

                        Happy Father's Day
to the most amazing Daddy ever!!  In honor of him I decided to ask the kids a few questions about Daddy......

Michael:
What you like best about Daddy?  Helping him with the garbage
What do you like to play with Daddy? cars
What does Daddy do for a living? He go to work and eat lunch at work and he leaves
What do you do to make Daddy happy?  
He made his cheesy face :)

Andrew:
What you like best about Daddy? Him buying me Nila (Andrew's snake)
What do you like to play with Daddy? Mario
What does Daddy do for a living? Goes to work at the Aquarium-he works with electricity and stuff
What do you do to make Daddy happy? Mow the lawn


Isaac:

What you like best about Daddy?  That he pays money for my glasses
What do you like to play with Daddy? Wrestling
What does Daddy do for a living? He goes to work at {insert the wrong local attraction} I don't know what he does!
What do you do to make Daddy happy? Help him with stuff


Baby: {Baby has always called my husband Ga-ga rather than Dada even tho he is capable of saying Dada!}

What you like best about Daddy?  Gaga Ah-heh!
What do you like to play with Daddy? on
What does Daddy do for a living?  uh-nana ene
What do you do to make Daddy happy?  {insert giving me kisses} :)


I attempted Squirt's answers, but he just kept kissing me-lol!  I assume his would be much like Baby's :)

So these answers are quite comical and some realistic :) Except for Andrew they clearly do not understand what Daddy does (I was very surprised Isaac didn't get where he works right!  Sheesh, we've only been there a hundred times!) He's an electrician by the way :-)

 So here's to you sweetheart!  We love you very much!!!!  Have a wonderful day!!!!



Note:  This idea was stolen from another blog with minor changes...thanks for the idea!


No comments: