Monday, December 12, 2011

The rest of us...

Baby and Little Man have had terrible colds that they seem to just keeping passing back and forth for the past month. Well last week the 2 older boys joined in and yesterday so did I!! Didn't this stinkin' cold get the message that I have a TON of stuff on my plate this month and this is a really bad time to feel so unproductive!!!!! I have become a disinfecting crazy germ lady!! This must go!!!! Baby is back on regular nebulizer treatments every 4 hours and additionally is cutting his top two teeth. Yeah...sleep....what's that???

I am praying that things slow down a bit so we can enjoy the Christmas season without all this junk!

I texted Baby's Dad to let him know Baby was sick again and the texts he sends back are so sweet. He keeps on thanking me for all we are doing for his son and I think he realizes now just how much we truly do love sweet Baby!!! No news from the CM about aunt calling her. I'm not sure if she has or not. This is the problem with Aunt...she's a whole lotta talk and no action! I'm ok with that this time though-lol! So when she calls on Christmas to see when she can pick up baby I will have to say that she didn't clear things with the CM so he can't go anywhere! She really can't wait to the last minute with this CM because she is NOT good at communication. I can see Aunt calling for approval next Friday (23rd). Yep...that will mean she doesn't get a response!

No comments: