Wednesday, December 2, 2009

First morning together...

Well Little M is a GREAT sleeper!!! He went to sleep at 8:30 last night and slept until 7:30 this morning without waking up at all!!!! :) He got up and Mr. I helped me feed him a bottle :) Mr. A is totally in love with Little M!! He was sad when he went down for a nap. He played with him all morning. At about 9:30 Little M went down for a nap and slept for another hour. CPI just picked him up about 1/2 hour ago for his medical check-up. I would not be surprised if he was 20 lbs! I need to start working out just to carry him around-LOL!

The details of why he came to us are pure heartbreaking, but we feel so blessed that God choose us to take care of this little one. He is just so sweet and is a blessing to our family!

We took a break from homeschooling this morning to get adjusted and get a feel for Little M.'s routine and what our new "normal" will look like :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi - I ran across your blog this morning and would like to help you with a carrier for your newest addition. I know you are looking for a Moby Wrap, but if you are open to other options, I would love to send you a Sleepy Wrap (www.sleepywrap.com). Please email me at info@sleepywrap.com if you are interested.

:o)

Ashley

Mandy said...

Yeah! I am so happy for you that you finally got your first placement and he sounds like such an easy baby!

How odd that you got him last night--we got a call to take 2 kids last night (a boy age 7 and girl age 8) but we had to say no as we are only able to have 1 more right now. It is always so hard to say no.

Keep posting how he is doing as we will continue to pray for all of you.