Thursday, July 26, 2012

Can you hear my shrills???

This morning I took the kiddos to the local Aquarium to have some fun :)  While there I got a text from Baby's CM saying that legal had a problem with the paperwork so "we" are going to file the motion (to get Baby moved) AGAIN and wait for a court date.  AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  That means that the last 2+ months of waiting for NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I'm not sure if it was her error, but if I had to  put money on it I would guess yes because she's having problems with 2 of her other cases needing court dates as well.

I still wonder about aunt/uncle's commitment.  This should be their weekend for a visit but "next weekend works better for us."  So now they are choosing when it's convenient.  I am PRAYING that God is using this time to get some things settled in their minds.  Really...are you ready for another full-time child?

In other news....Bean's new foster mom dropped by to pick up clothes for his Baby sister and I was able to see her and Bean :)  They are both doing SO WELL and I am excited that they are in a placement where they are thriving.  We are actually going to meet tomorrow at the local Y  for some water park fun!  This is the first respite/short term child that we've seen after they left!  The kids were like "what?!  we get to see him again?"  He lives so close!

So....more waiting!  Unfortunately we are getting really used to it :(  Poor Baby is the one who will suffer the most.

3 comments:

Rachael said...

Ugh, the waiting! So rough. For me the hardest part is not immediately jumping to conclusions about how things are going to go, with every teeny new development. Suspense isn't good for me.

I'm so glad Bean is doing well!

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

Happy for bean and his sis!!!! :)

Not so much abut Baby :( BOOOO!!!

Created For His Glory said...

Praying that these delays work in your favor!