My suspicions are that.....
- He followed no kind of a schedule (even REMOTELY!)
- He fell asleep with a bottle that continued to be refilled until he fell asleep (yeah...that's not happening here) He is learning that there is a 1 bottle of water limit here. He doesn't much like it. I don't like changing a soaked through little guy and doing more laundry. Am I mean?!
- I think he had a bottle of milk in his hand constantly (he is chubby but doesn't eat much! The milk gave him lots of calories. He and Squirt are the total opposite...he was super tiny but could eat like a horse!)
- Like I said above...I don't think he was held much or treated affectionately.
- Based on ages his bio-mom got pregnant with his little sis when Bean was only 2 months old. Didn't leave much time for him to be the youngest when you are only 11 months and a new sibling is born.
There will be no visit for Bean this week because his parents need to appear before the judge before visitation will be granted. If you saw the post that I deleted yesterday then you know why I am relieved. I needed to vent but that had some "medical information" that perhaps shouldn't be "out there." It is now gone :) For those of you who read it...he's being re-evaluated tomorrow for perhaps a secondary "other" infection. Thanks to blog reader Rachael for your email...I feel better about it and am moving on and waiting :)
Yeah...I think we are getting to that "break point." It will just be the 6 of us for awhile (5 if/when Baby is moved). I know I said that before, but having to deal with this medical issue has pretty much solidified that I am ready, hubby is definitely ready and we just need some family time, marriage time and time to get renewed before we jump back in. We are by no means done, but we need some refreshment. :)
As always....prayers appreciated!