Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Oh thank you Jesus!

So Bean went back to the Dr. again for his medical condition and the other "secondary" thing I mentioned yesterday.  My mind has been put totally to ease and feel things are looking up!  He's on 2 meds and things should be cleared up soon :)

Today has been so much more pleasant with him...he is playing more and crying less (thank you for the prayers!!!)  We had originally told placement we'd keep him until Friday but as his case manager was leaving she said something like "see you next week!"  Hmmmmm.........  I'm hoping that they can find a sibling placement this week :)

Hubby and I were blessed with a date night last night, so that helped calm me down, but I'm still ready for 4 kids, but I will of course be here for Bean if needed.  :)

2 comments:

Rachael said...

That's wonderful! I'm hoping the sibling placement happens quickly and smoothly.

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

Praying for peace for you! For extra strength as needed. For bean- for a placement soon with his sis.