Monday, January 30, 2012

Court and visit

I haven't heard a peep from Baby's worker today, but this is one of those helpful times where it's good to have contact with bio-parents. I don't know how it went down, but he said that he talked to her and now there will be NO visits with this aunt/uncle. This is the other side that makes me sad. It's not that I didn't want a visit at all, because I think he should know his siblings, but just what's appropriate. I'm sure this isn't the end of it.....

Court was fast and easy...quickest ever actually. The adoption case plan was accepted and a goal date of no later than April 2, 2012! Hopefully we will be done several weeks ahead of that. I was hoping (and told) that she would set a date, but I know it will be soon so I guess that will have to be good enough :)

I can't believe that Baby will be ONE tomorrow!!!!

No comments: