Friday, January 27, 2012

Trying to be Christ-like!

Whew...this uncle is testing my patience for sure!! He keeps trying to change the day now. First it was Sat, then no it needs to be Friday, Sat. won't work. This morning I wake up to a text that he changed his plans and wants the visit on Sunday now. Ummm..sorry...NO! When I told him Sat. would work all the sudden that's ok and he'd work around it. We have an AWESOME social worker who supports us and is currently talking with our GAL. I think to start, a 2 hour visit with people he does not know is enough. I haven't told the Uncle yet...he probably won't be happy.

I also got a text from his CM that said she was going to be out of the office today and I would need to handle this and that she thought 4 hours was fine. Duh..of course she would...she thought 8 was fine! lol! Lovely! I am less than pleased with the work this CM has done :(

Foster care can be very challenging...so far it hasn't been the kids at all!!!!

2 comments:

MamaFoster said...

Ugggghhh four hours that she doesn't have to deal with

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT GOOD!!!!!!

Praying for her to WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE!!!!!!!